Numbers vary according to who is publishing the statistics, but the average of the averages seems to be roughly:
- 25% or so of all attempted ERP implementations fail entirely and are abandoned with nothing accomplished.
- 60 to 70% are challenged to some extent in at least one of three ways:
- They are over budget and/or
- They are late and/or
- They are implemented with reduced functionality.
- 30 to 40% are deemed successful in every respect.
Copyright © 2011, 2012 by Adaptive Growth, Inc. All rights reserved.